Fortum Half-year 2020 Financial Report
Fortum's Half-year 2020 Financial Report was published on 19 August 2020. Live webcast and teleconference for media, investors, and analysts was held at 11.00. A recording of the webcast is available below.
Half-year 2020 Financial Report in brief
- Q2: Comparable operating profit was EUR 207 (232) million
- H1: Earnings per share were EUR 1.40 (1.07), of which EUR 0.42 (-0.09) related to items affecting comparability
- H1: Adverse effects of Covid-19 only in the Group’s Russian operations in the second quarter
- Total consideration from disclosed divestments EUR 1.2 billion, including divestment of district heating operations in Joensuu and Järvenpää, majority stake in Nordic wind, and majority stake in Nordic charging operator
- Fortum increases its ownership in Uniper to 75.01%